The connection between culture & travel !
Differences found in your own way J
* Small group for touching hearts / * Thousand years of Hanoi Old Quarter
* The local life in your own eyes / * Mythical streets for heaven of foods
* Your own way of discovery / * Your whole trip is full of love
Hanoi Old Quarter - A new world of happiness and fun for your own discovery. Around the old town, our skilled guide will help you all, understand & taste your cuisine. Some of the list below, guide can choose for you, such as: Phở bò (Rice noodles with beef), phở gà (rice noodles with chicken), bún ốc (rice noodles with snails), bánh cuốn (steamed rice pancakes rolled with pork/chicken), bánh gối (mushroom pillow cake), bún chả (rice noodles with grilled pork), mỳ trộn (mixed vermicelli), bánh mỳ Pa tê (Hanoi patê bread), bánh mỳ trứng (Hanoi bread with fried egg), nem cuốn (spring roll), Nộm hoa chuối (Banana flower salad), bánh xèo (Fried pancake), cafe trứng (Egg coffee), Chè (Sweet gruel soup), And one or more cup of Bia hơi (Hanoi beer) or Trà đá (iced tea) is the way tourist should not be missed out when exploring Hanoi, Ect.
- Best list of street food (chosen carefully), from 6-8 dishes among hundreds of cuisine list, including dishes and drinks. (*if you’re a vegetarian (no meat, no fish), it’ll be limited in the choice of food for you).
- Pick-up and drop-off (Old Quarter only).
- Tipping for tour guide is not compulsory and is up to your satisfaction to services. / Personal expenses: shopping and other extra services.
- Tourists need to obey company’s instructions & regulations for safety & fun.
- Schedule is the subject to change without notice.
* Afternoon program is more interesting for you. J