HOA LU- TAM COC - BIKING- MUA CAVE - SWIMING WITH SUNSET PARTY
Departure : Daily
- 7.30 – 8.00: Pick up guests in hotels from Hanoi Old Quarter
- 10:10 : Arrive at Hoa Lu ancient capital
- 10:20: Visit Hoa Lu ancient capital of Dai Co Viet in 10th and 11th Century
- 11:15: Visit Mua Cave and enjoy the breathtaking panoramic mountainous view
- 12:30: Enjoy traditional Vietnamese set menu lunch at local Bungalow
- 13:40: Enjoy sampan boat trip in Tam Coc, passing through three caves: Hang Ca- Frist cave, Hang Hai – the second cave and Hang Ba- third Cave.
- 15:10: Cycle through the rice fields and villages to visit Thai Vi Temple
- 16:00: Enjoy sunset party with tea and fruits free at the swimming pool: relaxing, swimming
- 16: 45: Leave Tam Coc for Hanoi.
- 19:00: The tour ends in Hanoi
Contact for information & book : +84 962 696 389 or email@example.com
Click " BOOKING " or Whatsapp/ line/ Viber / wechat